A smartwatch is the ultimate phone accessory. It can tell the time, of course, but it can also beam important notifications straight to your wrist, track your fitness stats and pay for your morning coffee.
Today's best smartwatch models can perform a ton of tricks, such as enabling you to search the internet with your voice, track your location with GPS or even monitor your heart rate to protect your overall health.
Measuring heart rate using smartwatch
If you want to get a really accurate heart rate measurement, using a smartwatch monitor is going to give you the best results. Most heart rate monitors these days not only provide you with an accurate measurement of your pulse, but they can also store the values, so they can be later accessed or can help you track your activities like a fitness band as well as give you SMS and email notifications like a phone.
As you can see, there are many factors that affect heart rate and if you notice you have a consistently high or low pulse, it’s best you get in touch with your doctor right away. By doing so, you’ll be able to see what condition affects your heart and consider the right treatment to keep it under control.
This is crucial, as having continuous readouts of one’s heart beat in the health app is indispensable when correlating your workouts and heart rates. In addition to your heart rate reading, the watch collects other data to provide estimate on calories burned.
Aside from the heart rate sensor itself, it may tap into other sensors depending on your activity. In one example, running indoors prompts the watch to use its built-in accelerometer.
But go cycling outdoors and the watch starts using the GPS in your phone, if available, to track your activity with great precision in order to provide as accurate estimate on calories burned as possible. The watch learns about your stride over time to start accurately tracking workouts without a phone.
What people don't understand is that your heart rate changes all the time, and there's a consistency to that trend, and if that consistency is rising that's the first sign of a problem.
But this doesn’t need to be a problem anymore. M-Watch is using military technology and have created a Smartwatch that is close to indestructible (with nearly shatterproof glass) with a very masculine design
What if there was a Smartwatch using military technology that could monitor your heart rate continuously, 24 hours a day?
INTRODUCING M-WATCH MILITARY CLASS
The design comes from a group of former military engineers who wanted a Smartwatch that could be worn in the field. In war, there is no room for mistakes and you obviously can’t risk having your watch breaking.
With their own experience and recently declassified military tech, they come up with a design for the ultimate Smartwatch to be worn even on the most intense mission. In cooperation with a design team, they managed to create an indestructible and stylish Smartwatch.
But creating M-Watch would show to be more complicated than they expected. Creating a functional Smartwatch is one thing, but to make it super tough and yet stylish is another..
Thanks to a team of American designers who specialised in military gear, they finally managed to come up with the design for what now is called M-Watch. They soon realised that this watch should not only be used by soldier, but would be the ultimate watch for any man to wear. Investors all over the world wanted to invest in this revolutionary Smartwatch. To find out what was so unique with M-Watch we have to look closer on the details.
- Explore with your "heart". During exercise, check your real-time heart rate to learn about your progress. No matter what your goals are, it can always provide you a guide to know when to strive and when to relax.
- Test a runner with the data. By using inbuilt 3D accelerometer, track your current speed and distance, allowing you to look up speed and distance even in indoors motion (such as treadmill running ). *The data accuracy will be affected by factors such as using habit, motion range of different persons.
- Develop your full potential, discover a better you. Calories calculation is based on heart rate and physical information. You can look up not only real-time heat consumption (in unit of Kcal) in training, but also the total heat consumption per training after training. *Conducts calories calculation in sport based on weight, height, age, gender, heart rate in training, maximum heart rate (HRmax), motion strength in training.
- Hard shell, stand up to the toughest environments. Backed by an international standard rating of IP67, M-Watch has waterproof performance high up to 50-meter/164 ft, Hence, no water, dust, or dirt will soak into the smartwatch in daily life or on outdoor trips. For travellers who often encounter heavy rain, mud, and rivers, the impervious M-Watch would definitely be your best assistant.
- The 3D interface. Unlike typical sports watches, M-Watch has a totally unique 3D interface. It is not necessary to study complicated graphs or reports to understand activity performance, the watch face uses 3D animations to easily see at a glance one’s daily activities, sleep information, and more. It even has friendly inactivity reminders to help users be fitness-minded.
- Motion effect function. Track your motions through the day, and indicate how the motions help to keep your health, the motion effect function allow to indicate in diagrams the average completion status of daily goals of daily, weekly, monthly motions, and provide beneficial feedback for you. *Daily, weekly, monthly
- Smart sleep monitoring record. Good sleep is essential for health and happiness. M-Watch newly launched a sleep monitoring bracelet with the function of advanced sleep analysis function, enabling good mastering of sleep, thus being a good mate in your stride toward a more balanced lifestyle. *Sleep quality assessment is dependent on the movement of your wrist instead of heart rate measurement.
- Make every second count in your life. The device will display alert for incoming call, text message and schedule, so important information will not be missed.
- Shorten charging time. There is 24 hours a day, as well you need a 24-hour standby watch. M-Watch longer standby up to 5 ~7 days, track all your activities.
- Compatible with more smartphones. Automatically sync to more than 200 Android and iPhone devices. Statistics and exercise status show on the digital display “WearHealth”.
- 1* Military Class Smartwatch (M-Class)
- 1* User Manual(English)
- 1* Charging Cable
- 1* Retailed Box
Is the M-Watch for you? If you are looking for a full-featured Smartwatch of the highest quality and masculine design - then M-Watch is for you.
Most of you probably already know what price range SmartWatches are being sold in. It’s not unusual to find the more popular one being sold for $400 or even more.
And to be honest, M-Watch could easily be sold for that price too. With it’s super strong design and high-tech functions. Military technology built this watch!
But even with all this in mind, the price of the M-Watch might surprise you.
Get this one for your loved one - No matter if you use it in your everyday life or out on extreme adventures - you will be satisfied with it.
Certainly, Our price is the lowest on the market, but that not all. Are you ready for more discount? ... (78% of buyers order 2 colors or more)
- Buy 2 (Save 10% OFF) — BESTSELLER
- Buy 3 (Save 15% OFF)
- Buy 5 (Save 20% OFF)
WARNING!! This promotional price won't last long! Grab Yours NOW Before Its too late!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh