Diamond Drill Bits, are also know as Diamond Core Drill Bits, Diamond Hole Saws or Bonded Diamond Drill Bits. They are often called Glass Drill or Tile Drill, but they are much more versatile since they are used to drill glass, ceramics, porcelain, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone, and fiberglass.
- DURABLE LIFE: Diamond Hole Drill Bit Set has the feature of extremely tough and excellent stability to extend its service life
- WIDE APPLICATION: Diamond Hole Drill Bit Set is suitable for glass, tiles, stone, wood, granite, ceramic and porcelain
- RUSTLESS, CUTS QUICKLY: Nickel-plated with a diamond dust coating offers superior performance and cutting strength. Extended service life. These diamond drill bits are excellent for making a clean and accurate hole.
- SHARP & SMOOTH CUT: High quality, good performance, long life - Excellent for making a clean and accurate hole. All the bits are processed for a smooth and exact finish
- SMALL RESISTANCE: Small incision resistance, opening speed is quick, easy removal of chips and other advantages. Also, help to open accurately. Large chip holes to ensure that when the punching smooth, punching accurately.
- IDEAL FOR: This diamond coated core drill bit removes a complete circle from glass, marble, tiles, granite, ceramic or other. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably.
- APPLICATION: Drill Glass, Tile Bottles, Blocks Jars, Fiberglass Porcelain Tile Ceramic, Slate Mable, Granite Light Stone. Excellent for making them clean and accurate hole on glass and tile.
- TIPS: Can be used with a standard electric drill (not included), Always use lubrication (water), otherwise the diamond core drill will burn. Warnings: Not for use on Concrete or for depths beyond about 1/2"; Water is required for lubrication when drilling.
- SPEED KILLS: Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably
- Material: steel
- Good Performance and long life.
- Excellent for making a clean and accurate hole on glass and tile.
- Works better with an electric drill (Excluding in the item).
- Applicable Industry: Suitable for Stone, Tiles, Ceramics, Glass and Granite, etc Processing.
- 1 Set x Diamond Hole Drill Bit Set (16 Pieces: 6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25/28/30/35/40/45/50mm).
- Please be sure to add water to cool when using.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh