MASTER OF ALL SERBIAN-STYLE KNIVES!
The master Snazan is a perfected version of the original Snazan that we all know and love. Every knife is perfected from start to finish by hand, then hardened by quenching and tempering.
- CARBON STEEL MATERIAL - Made with selected high quality, high-carbon steel using repeated forging and ancient quenching techniques. It is high quality and has high hardness with an extremely sharp blade.
- ANCIENT FORGING - The knives adhere to the ingenuity and hand-forging of a blacksmith master, with fine steel and good ductility.
- EBONY HANDLE - The handle is made with solid wood, copper ring reinforcement, and a stripped thumb point, giving you a reliable grip.
- MULTI-USE BLADE - The front is for slicing and the back is for chopping. The front 3/4 is used for slicing and shredding, and the back 1/4 is used for chopping chicken and duck.
USE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Dry the water after use, put it in a ventilated and dry place.
- Apply a layer of cooking oil to the blade if it is not used for a long time.
- Do not bring the cutlery close to the open flame or immerse it in water or corrosive liquid for a long time.