Save Cash And Enjoy Your Time While You Witness Your Car's Dents Like It's Never Been Damaged Before.
This dent puller requires no drilling or welding! It instantly removes all dents without causing any kind of damage to the paint.
It also works for truck, motorcycle, washing machine, refrigerators, hail damage and so on.
By eliminating the labor cost and paint material cost, Paintless Car Dent Lifter Bar are exactly designed to save your time and money.
- 10 PCS PULLER TABS: More tough is not easy to break, fits to made of metal + plastic materials more different dents.
- WIDELY USE: These Tool also suitable for the sheet metal processing of automobile, refrigerator, motorcycle body and washing machine.
- SAVE TIME & MONEY: Paintless Dent Lifter is the most efficient and cost effective method for removing door dings and minor dents from your automobile. Our process does not disturb the paint - ensuring your factory finish and warranty remains intact.
- DOOR DINGS, DENTS DISAPPEAR QUICKLY: Our process is the simplest, greenest, cleanest and most affordable repair in the auto body repair industry. Paintless Dent Lifter or can remove, hail damage, door dings, minor collision dents, and creases.
- This T-Bar puller is a lightweight glue tab pulling tool, meant to be used when repairing pressure dents and any dent that isn't sharp or creased. The tension puller works well with a tap down hammer when pulling large dents. It's very easy to control, everyone can removal the dent easily by yourself.
- Color: Silver + Blue
- Material: Metal + Plastic
- Puller Length: 50cm
HOW TO USE:
- Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
- Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into
- the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
- Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket.
- Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue;
- Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres;
- Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
- Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
- Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
- 1 x 10Pcs Pulling Tabs
- 1 x Car Dent Lifter Bar
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh